Become a Supporter
BE A SUPPORTING PARTNER
With Gifts of Cash or Check
Levels of Support:
Your sponsorship supports the Campbell County Senior Citizens Foundation, Inc., ensuring that it will continue to grow and prosper. All donations are welcome and are tax deductible.
CONTRIBUTE TO THE ENDOWMENT FUND
The purpose of the Endowment Fund is to build sources of future income for the Campbell County Senior Citizens™ Foundation, Inc.
You may participate via:
- A bequest, leaving a gift through your will can be done in various ways:
- A specific asset such as shares of a common stock you own.
- A dollar amount, either a fixed dollar amount (such as $10,000)
- or a percentage (such as 10% of a residuary estate).
- A contingency bequest. If your primary beneficiary predeceases you, you may leave a designated sum.
- A Trust transfer/Direct transfer
Gifts of Stocks& Bonds - Funding of charitable giving with appreciated stocks and bonds can be very helpful to both the donor and the Foundation.
Royalties and Interest of Oil & Gas
For more information about donations and sponsorship opportunities, contact a Foundation board member at the Campbell County Senior Center, 307-686-0804.
Through the endowment, your generosity can endure for ALL GENERATIONS
2017-2018 Foundation Board Members
Robin Bailey, Chairman
Les Haight, Vice Chairman
Karen Johnson, Treasurer
Trish Patton, Secretary
Buell Jones, Member
Nello Williams, Member
Donna Mankin, Member
Lavonna Shank, Member