4-H Forms & Registrations
4-H Club Resources
Electronic fillable 4-H Club Manuals are now available. We encourage your clubs to use the new electronic version. You may access the manuals at the University of Wyoming website using Internet Explorer or Firefox.
If your club needs access to a computer or internet, please let us know. Handwritten manuals will continue to be accepted.
Downloaded version- you must save this to a folder on your computer for this to open properly. Right click on the below links, choose SAVE LINK AS and save it to your computer. Then go to that file and open it. Paper Record Books are also available at our office.
We just learned another trick with the Record
Book downloads. If you have Windows 10 the default reader is an Edge Product.
Your download will be a white box with a blue E in it and the record book will
not open. To fix this:
1. Right click on the white box
2. Go to properties
3. Click Change
4. Choose Adobe Reader DC
This worked here in the office. Call if you need assistance!!
- Portfolio Annual Cover Page
- Portfolio Scoresheet
- Portfolio Section 1-Interm Senior
- Portfolio Section 1-Junior
- Portfolio Section 2-Awards and Recognition
- Portfolio Section 3-Leadership
- Portfolio Section 4-Community Service
- Portfolio Section 5-Participation
- Portfolio Section 6-Story Interm Senior
- Portfolio Section 6-Story Junior
- Portfolio Section 7-Pictures Clippings
- Portfolio Section 8-Other Organizations
Record/ Portfolio How to and Tips
University of Wyoming website patterns, scoring, and layouts.
Shooting SportsHunter safety courses are listed online at the Wyoming Game and Fish course schedule.
County ShootRegistration information is handed out at the Shooting Sports practices.
- 2019 County Shoot Entry Form