Land Recordings

All real property records such as deeds, mortgages, releases, covenants, and others are placed on permanent record. This office also records notary bonds as well as military discharge papers upon request.
Also located in the Recording Department are:

  • Land survey corner records
  • Maps of surveys that are not subdivisions
  • Mining claims
  • Real property records (deeds, leases, mortgages, and contracts)
  • Resolutions
  • Subdivision records (plats, subdivision permits, and covenants)
All records except military discharge papers are open to the public.

To request military service records including a DD214 you may also visit the following website:
For Mechanics Liens, contact our office to obtain the forms.

Notary Public Applications and Information:

  • All information can be obtained from the Secretary of State website at or you may reach the Wyoming Secretary of State's Office at (307)-777-5335
  • The Recorder’s Office does not provide research services.
  • The County Recorder’s Office accepts cash, checks or money orders.
Statement of Consideration

Fee Schedule