Michelle will introduce participants to eight tools from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s Behind on Bills publication. Each participant will receive a FREE Behind on bills publication during class.
1. Determine your income.
2. Where does your money go?
3. You will plug in your bills into a calendar.
4. Set goals for yourself.
5. Look for extra money and ways to make some extra cash.
6. Prioritize bills.
7. Dealing with debt collectors.
8. Who can you turn to for help, community resources.